Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Citas del día




Maurice Maeterlinck

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us."




Charles Kuralt

"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything."




Tommy Cooper

"Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone."




John Cage

"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones."




Aristotle

"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."




Doctor Who

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order."




Laurence J. Peter

"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular."

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here