Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What Video Game Character Am I?

Quiz para saber quien eres en el mundo de los videojuegos:




What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.


I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?


Sólo me senti 100% identificado con el hecho de que en videojuegos yo soy el tipo que juega 40 hrs más de las necesarias para acabar el juego porque siempre me pierdo ...


What Video Game Character Am I?

via linkfilter
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here