Monday, February 14, 2005

Citas del día




Friedrich Engels

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."



Alfred E. Wiggam


"A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time."


J. Frank Dobie

"The average Ph.D. thesis is nothing but a transference of bones from one graveyard to another. "



Eve Babitz

"By the time I'd grown up, I naturally supposed that I'd be grown up."



Lewis Carroll

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."




Thomas A. Edison


"There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking."



Rodney Dangerfield

"My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was."




Adrienne E. Gusoff


"Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming about 10 inches too high."



George Orwell

"The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it."




Robert Heinlein


"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards."

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here