Tuesday, April 27, 2004

notmyself.com | no one had ever looked at me like you (before you did)

notmyself.com | no one had ever looked at me like you (before you did):


"Today I bring you reasons why my iPod is better than a boyfriend:

01. My iPod only listens to the music I want to listen to.
02. My iPod is cheaper (factoring in a decent, say six month to a year relationship).
03. My iPod always does what I tell it to.
04. I don't have to change myself for my iPod (e.g. pretend I'm not a middle-class yuppie white girl, pretend ghetto rap is a legitimate genre of music).
05. My iPod doesn't mind going on long car rides (or anywhere, for that matter) with me.
06. My iPod requires little to no maintenance.
07. My iPod is always there for me.
08. When I'm sad, my iPod always has a song to cheer me up.
09. My iPod can play games with me and keep track of my appointments.
10. My iPod motivates me at the gym.
11. My iPod doesn't have an opinion on anything I think or do.
12. My iPod has a user-friendly interface.
13. My iPod doesn't need to spend time with 'the boys.'
14. My iPod has software upgrades.
15. My iPod can go for eight hours at a time."
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here