Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Internet...

Esta es una de esas cosas que me hace pensar que no hubieran existido si no existiera internet:

My name is Howard Stone. Briefly, some years ago I had a delivery job in Southampton, England (I won't say what I was delivering or for whom). It was very boring and badly paid but I soon found a way of livening it up. I discovered that the van I had to drive could very easily be persuaded to produce very loud, frightening backfires as and when I wanted it to (I'm not telling you how, find out for yourselves) and as I've always been keen on photography, I tried an experiment.
I mounted a camera, pointing backwards, from the back window of the van, I hid it behind a retractable black cloth shutter and operated it with a cable-release long enough to be operated whilst driving. I would make the van backfire and photograph the frightened mayhem I'd created as I drove past.


las fotos se encuentran en esta liga
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here