Wednesday, July 06, 2005

forehead injection

Solo puedo decir una cosa.. ouch. Modificación corporal de Jerome Abramovitch inflandose la cara...








The forehead inflation is my proudest contribution to the wacky world of body and performance art.
I am the only person in the world to do this!!

I'll have to sit down and write more about it someday... all that you really need to know right now is that it is my invention and signature performance art pièce de résistance. The forehead inflation is something that I like to do for entertainment purposes, so if you would like to hire me (TV shows, advertising campaigns, fashion shows, bar mitzvahs, etc..), please do not hesitate to contact me for my current rates.




chapter9photography > BIO > forehead injection

via linkfilter

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here