Monday, July 19, 2004

Citas del día



Jean-Paul Sartre

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do."


Heywood Broun

"Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God."


Andre Maurois

"In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others."


Robert Morley

"Anyone who works is a fool. I don't work - I merely inflict myself upon the public."



Pierre Beaumarchais

"If a thing isn't worth saying, you sing it."



Gary Trudeau

"I've been trying for some time to develop a lifestyle that doesn't require my presence."



Robert Frost

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here