Friday, June 25, 2004

The Onion A.V. Club | Feature

Ultimamente se ha dado una invasión de celebrity bloggers en la blogosfera, los buenos muchachos de Onion se dan a la tarea de criticar algunas. Ejemplo:

Blogger: Billy Corgan

Site: billycorgan.com

Claim to fame
: Singer-guitarist for The Smashing Pumpkins and Zwan

Current project: Working on solo album, writing poetry

Overall tone: Conversational. Corgan aims his blog at readers who are already interested in his every move. Just in case they're not, Corgan does mention that mean-spirited e-mails won't reach him—someone else reads them first.

Is God in the blog? All over the place. "I would not be here if it wasn't for God... One only needs to look at a bumblebee on a flower to know there is a higher power than lil' ol us."

Political leanings: He doesn't like George W. Bush.

Bloggings he may one day regret: Bashing his former bandmates. "The truth is that James Iha broke up the Smashing Pumpkins... not me, not jimmy, but james... did it help that d'arcy was fired for being a mean-spirited drug addict, who refused to get help? No."

Only for the diehards: A brief summation of Billy's vacation with his friend, the author and "gifted psychic" Sonia Choquette.

Not made up: "I even love my enemies... that doesn't mean I want to hear them speak, but as one of God's children I say I love you, too... I am on a mission, to love, to rock, to heal, and to help light the path for as many as I can."


enjoy the rest

The Onion A.V. Club | Feature

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here